The following documents are required enrollment documents that must be completed, signed and returned to the Beacon Strategies office prior to initiation of electronic claims submission or inquiry.
1. EDI Transactions Authorization Form
2. Trading Partner/ EDI Gateway Setup Form
If the links above do not work properly, please download them from here:
Enter your Plan name and State and click “Go” to browse the provider area where you can find the 2 forms above. If you have trouble finding the forms above, please call the Beacon Strategies EDI Operations Team at 781-994-7500.
We can now process 276/277 requests (claim status). If this is a transaction you would like to utilize please make sure to enroll with the payer.
Our Vendor Information
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc.|
|Contact - EDI Team|
|Vendor Code - N/A|
|Phone - 602-439-2525|
|Fax - 602-439-0808|
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200|
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name - SolAce EMC|
|E-mail - Support@SolAce-emc.com|
EDI Transactions/Billing Intermediary Authorization Form
- Enter your Beacon Provider ID and Tax ID
- Insert your Business/Practice/Organization Name
- Fill out your Demographic and Contact information
- Check the applicable transactions
- 837P for Professional Claims
- 837I for Institutional Claims
- 835 for Electronic Remittance Advice
- For Health Care Claims Submission Method select “Direct” if you will be using SolAce to submit claims directly to Beacon Health.
- If you have a Billing Service that will be submitting claims for you, choose “Billing Service”
- If you are using a Billing Service, Please enter their information in this section
- If you are not using a Billing Service enter your Biller’s Contact information and leave the “Billing Service Name” line blank.
- Have the authorized representative for your office fill out this section, sign and date. Please Note; if you entered a billing service in Section C, this signature section authorizes them to submit claims on your behalf.
Trading Partner/EDI Gateway Setup Form
- Enter your Business/Practice/Organization Name
- Fill out your Contact and Demographic information
- Enter your Beacon Provider ID
- For Submission method select Beacon EDI Gateway
- Select appropriate transactions
- 837P for Professional
- 837I for Institutional
- 835 for Electronic Remittance Advice
- For question 3 please put: Yes/999
- Leave Receiver ID blank
- For Practice Management System put: SolAce EMC
- Please have the signing authority for your business enter their Name, Title, Contact information and Sign and Date this application
Submitting your Forms
It is recommended that you keep a copy of all the forms you will be submitting for your records. Fax the enrollment forms reflecting original signatures to:
Or email to:
It is very important that you complete and return the entire enrollment packet as described above. Incomplete packets will not be processed and will be returned to the submitter.
Waiting for a Response
Once the complete provider enrollment packet has been received, the documents will be processed. Processing will take approximately two weeks from the date of receipt.
After processing, a confirmation will be faxed or emailed to you as notification to begin filing claims electronically. If neither confirmation nor a returned packet is received after two weeks, please contact their EDI Operations Team at 781-994-7500.
Once you have received your Submitter ID and Password from Beacon Strategies, please call the SolAce Support Team and set an appointment for a Mailbox setup and Test Transmission.
Please have 5 test claims ready for testing. Test files should consist of a variety of claims that represent the type of claims you will be submitting once production status is achieved. Test claims will not be processed for payment but will be validated against production files; therefore, they must contain valid patient procedure, diagnosis, and provider information.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.